Sunshine Coast based Counsellor
Specialising in Relationships
Empatherapies aims to provide expert, confidential and affordable counselling and consultancy services to individuals, couples, families, groups and organisations via face to face, phone and internet.
Our deepest purpose is to enrich lives by improving mental well-being and relationships within the community
I am a Counsellor/ Psychotherapist and Director of Empatherapies. My therapeutic style draws on my studies in Psychology, various Psychotherapy Training and Eastern Wellness traditions such as Buddhism and Yoga. I believe this path has chosen me and being a Psychotherapist is my life’s work. It is an honour to assist clients in their healing journeys.
Delivering tailored workshops, training forums, speaking engagements and psycho education for community and private organisation
Areas of Speciality:
- Workplace wellness – management of stress, anxiety and reduce burnout
- Mindfulness – improvement of staff mental health and resilience
- Grief & Loss – managing wellness in workplace following bereavement
- Trauma in the workplace – effective trauma response management
- Staff resilience – resourcing professionals in managing challenging in workplace